1. Vasalou, A, Khaled, R, Holmes, W, & Gooch, D 2017, Digital games-based learning for children with dyslexia: A social constructivist perspective on engagement and learning during group game-play, Computers & Education, Vol. 114, pp. 175–192.
2. Ritchey, Kristen D, Goeke, Jennifer L 2011, Orton-Gillingham and Orton-Gillingham Based Reading Instruction: A Review of the Literature, The Journal of special education, Vol. 40(3), p. 171-183.
3. Egenfeldt-Nielsen, S 2007, Third Generation Educational Use of ComputerGames, Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia, 16(3)
4. Kalmpourtzis, G 2018, Educational game design fundamentals: A journey to creating intrinsically motivating learning experiences, Chapman and Hall, CRC
5. Holmes, W 2011, Using game‐based learning to support struggling readers at home, Learning, Media and Technology, 36(1)
6. Mayer, R. E 2011, Multimedia learning and games, Computer games and instruction, Information Age Publishing, Charlotte, NC, pp. 281–305